Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011

Charlie is sick with a cold and a very bad cough.  He decided to sleep on the couch so that he wouldn't keep me awake at night.  Usually when he goes to bed early I stay up and watch TV, but since he was in the living room I opted for a book instead.  I'm so glad I did!  I don't read very often these days and I always forget how much I love it.  Charlie picked this book up at Costco last weekend.  I was expecting it to be kind of a sentimental, feel good, dog lover book but it is actually very scientific.  It's pretty interesting.  It talks about how we tend to anthropomorphize dogs and how we can set that aside and learn more about them through their body language, barks, behavior, etc.  And yes, I know I am a crazy dog lady but I also have a crazy dog so maybe this book will help me figure out why he is so psycho.

No comments:

Post a Comment