Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29, 2011

Charlie is sick so we stayed home and relaxed most of the weekend.  We decided to head out for dinner on Saturday night and ended up at Outback Steakhouse.  We hadn't eaten there in years.  In fact, the only time I remember ever eating there with Charlie was while we were engaged.  For some reason we decided to go on this crazy "Abs Diet" in preparation for our wedding and honeymoon.  I don't think we lasted more than a week or so on the diet, but we went to Outback one night for grilled chicken and veggies.  I was working at Kaplan at the time and our office would go to Outback sometimes for lunch and I always loved their veggies.  I'm not sure what it is that makes them so good.  Okay, I'm totally rambling.  I opted for a steak tonight (which is unusual for me, but Charlie was getting the chicken so I thought I'd be different) and the veggies were just as good as I remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment