Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

Isaac hasn't been sleeping well over the past few months.  He wakes up 2 or 3 times a night screaming and sometimes I can't tell if he is actually awake or not.  His biomedical doctor recommended that we try taking him off Melatonin for a week to see if he slept better.  After eight nights of Isaac staying up until 10:30 or 11:00 at night, I called the doctor and she told me to put him back on the Melatonin.  This was the first night he took it again, and though he ended up falling asleep in our bed rather than his own, I was more than a little relieved to have him asleep before 9:00!  (And yes he still sleeps with his pacifiers because he has enough sleep issues as it is and I just can't bring myself to take them away yet!)  

1 comment:

  1. I am not judging. Asher had popcorn for breakfast because that is what he wanted and I wasn't in the mood for a disagreement. That's okay every now and then, right? Isn't melatonin amazing?

    ReplyDelete