Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011

Isaac asked to go on a walk - he rides his tricycle while I walk Cracker - but I had a few things to get done first, so I told him we would go in 10 minutes.  Well Isaac decided to be super sneaky and open the front door as quietly as he could (I've caught him in the act before) to go out and ride his tricycle on his own.  5 or 10 minutes later I walked into the living room only to see the front door open a tiny crack and Isaac missing!  My heart stopped and I ran out to find him.  Luckily he knows to only ride to the end of our walkway (about 20 yards) and turn around, and luckily my neighbor saw him out by himself and went out to watch him.  This is not the first time this has happened, just the only time it has taken me more than a minute to catch him.  So now we have a child safety knob on our front door.  And hopefully he doesn't figure out how to work it anytime soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment