Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013


I took down the Christmas decorations today.  I was eager to get the house cleaned up and back in order.  After taking all of the ornaments off of the tree I had to do a thorough search deep within the branches.  Just a few days after we put our tree up this year Luke discovered that if he threw a ball at it, the ball would stick and sit nicely in the branches.  As much as I tried to discourage him, he was constantly throwing balls (and other small toys) at the tree!  I guess that was better than having him pull the balls and other ornaments off of the tree?  Anyway, the bigger brightly colored balls were always easy to see and pull out of there but the little ones usually disappeared.  This is the stash I found today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment