Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013


While I was showering this morning, Luke thought it would be fun to make a giant pile of Charlie's & my shoes and then crash into them with a train.  He thought he was so hilarious.


Isaac and I went to Fashion Island while Luke was at speech.  I hadn't been in the C Wonder store yet, though I did go to one in Atlanta a few months ago.  While I was browsing Isaac came and grabbed me because he wanted to show me what he'd found.  Yep, we are a family of dog lovers.


And here's something else I found at Fashion Island.  There is a new little macaroon bakery.  It is a tiny little store with a gorgeous display of brightly colored macaroons spanning the room .  Charlie loves macaroons so I decided to bring home a box for us all to share.  We'd already eaten half of them before I thought to take a photo.  But I'm sure we'll be back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment