Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 14, 2011

We received a catalog of Halloween costumes in the mail this week.  Isaac found it and has become completely obsessed with it.  Every time I sit down to nurse Luke he pulls out that catalog and starts in with the questions.  He wants to know the name of every monster, transformer, super hero, etc. and what they all do and why.   He about drove me crazy today.  The good news is he has changed his mind about what he wants to be for Halloween to a costume that you can actually buy.  I was getting really nervous that I was going to have to create a satellite costume for him (as that is what he's been insisting on for the past week or so).  Anyway, since we were talking about costumes it reminded me of this caterpillar costume that I bought for Isaac as a baby and I couldn't resist trying it on Luke.  I love it!  


1 comment:

  1. That poor little baby is helpless! Haha...he has such a cute and squishy face!

    ReplyDelete