Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011

It has not been that easy to find a time to go running.  Luke is too little for the jogging stroller and the timing hasn't been quite right in the morning between when I need to nurse Luke and when Charlie leaves for work.  Anyway, this morning I decided to try a workout DVD instead.  I started with Level 1 and it was enough for me to work up a bit of a sweat and feel the burn (which is a little embarrassing since the way Jillian is talking during Level 1 makes me feel like it is targeted towards the type of people who are actually on the Biggest Loser).  Next time I'll try Level 2.  


1 comment:

  1. I've done that one, too. I think the reason Jillian can talk the whole time is because she doesn't do the exercises! :) She gets the girls started and then walks around talking about what they're doing, then goes back to her mat right when it's time to quit the exercise. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete