Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011

Ever since I had Isaac I pretty much stopped listening to the radio.  I only ever listened in the car and once I had a baby in tow, I just couldn't bring myself to taint his little ears with some of the terrible lyrics of today's popular music.  I am pretty out of the loop when it comes to new artists, but I had heard of Adele a few times.  Then a few months ago my brother in law Chris, posted a link on Facebook to one of her songs and after listening to it I went out and bought the CD.  I have not been disappointed.  Now whenever it's just Luke and I driving together I turn up the volume and sing along.  (I tried it once with Isaac but he was annoyed because it interfered with his endless string of questions regarding road signs or something else important like that.)   

1 comment:

  1. And one of the only albums you bought the entire year is the ALBUM OF THE YEAR! It's actually one of my favorite of all time!

    ReplyDelete