Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13, 2011

I've been in a bit of a dinner rut lately, so tonight I decided to try a new recipe that I found on Pinterest.  We had quinoa burgers and sweet potato fries.  The burgers tasted really good but the patties kind of fell apart because the mixture was a little too runny.  I think I would try them again but try to thicken them up somehow.  


In other news, little Lukester has been getting up on his hands and knees for about a week now, and tonight he was even rocking a bit.  It is both adorable and tragic.  He is growing up way too fast!  I cannot believe he is half a year old already.  Isaac took off crawling right around 6 1/2 months and I fear it is just around the corner for my Lukey too.  (And yes, I bought him dachshund pajamas in size 9 months (9 months?!) too because I just couldn't resist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment