Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011

Now that Luke is sitting well, I can put him in the basket of the shopping cart without his car seat.  This is great because it takes up much less room and I can now fit both kids in the little shopping carts.  There's still not much room for food, but at least no one is running away!  


Luke has also discovered that if he pulls down on his crib bumper he can peak out into his room.  He now does this every time he wakes up, and sits there watching and babbling until someone comes to get him.  It is kind of hilarious.  

1 comment:

  1. I didn't comment on these posts back when you put them up, but Carrie, seriously, Luke looks SO MUCH like you that it is scary. Remember how at girl's camp I took a picture of you just as you were waking up that one time? Luke's little expression in the shopping cart is the exact same as your expression in the picture I have. If I can find it and have time, I will have to scan and send or something so you can see that I am not just crazy.

    ReplyDelete