Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31, 2011

I wish I had a better photo for the last day of the year.  I was trying to get one of Luke & Isaac together but that is never easy to do.  And I should have used my nice camera too.  Oh well.  Luke is sick so we had a quite new Year's Eve at home.  Here are the boys right before bed.  I have loved watching their relationship develop over the past few months.  Luke is fascinated by Isaac and loves watching his every move, all with a huge smile on his face.  And Isaac has been very loving with Luke.  The other day he told me "Luke is my best friend" and ordered Charlie to "give Luke back to me!" after he had moved him from the spot where Isaac was playing.  I hope that they continue to be best friends.


My favorite part of this 365 project has been looking back at photos of my children that I might not have otherwise taken and reading memories that I would not have otherwise posted.  That being said, I'm not sure that I will do 365 again for 2012.  Maybe I will just resolve to be better about posting on our family blog.  Does anyone else have an opinion on the matter?  Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the 365 day blog and vote that it continue forever, but if you skip a year, I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote would be for you to do it again! But I would be happy with regular updates on your family blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete