Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011

Isaac's classroom has a tool bench with a bunch of toy tools and the kids don't get to play with them that often.  They are sitting right by the door so everyday on his way out of the classroom Isaac asks me if he can play with tools (and the answer is always no because school is over).  Today he was so sad he couldn't play tools and asked me "Mama, pwease get me a dwill pwease?  Pwwweeeeaaasssseeee???"  So I thought about it and told him he could earn money by being good and then we would go buy a drill.  The second we got home he ran to his piggy bank and told me to get his money so he could buy a drill.  K, so I know I am a huge sucker but we ended up at Toys R Us and Isaac is the now the very proud owner of his first power tool.   

No comments:

Post a Comment