Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011

Our Disneyland passes expired back in October and we hadn't been back since.  My sister Sandy has a friend who works for Disney's travel department and she can sign guests in for free whenever she wants.  So Sandy has been trying to arrange a Disneyland trip with us for the past month and today it finally worked out for us to go.   I was a little surprised that after 7 months with no Disneyland Isaac still remembered all of the rides and on our drive there he told me everything that he did and did not want to go on.  At eight months pregnant I managed to spend 6 hours walking around the park, and felt pretty good until about the time we were leaving.  Isaac had a great time and I was glad he got a chance to go have a fun day with his cousins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment