Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011

I normally use the few hours in the morning while Isaac is at school to run errands or do some shopping for myself (I used to exercise sometimes too but lately I am feeling way too big, uncomfortable, and tired for that).  This morning I was so tired that I spent the whole morning just laying on the couch.  I don't remember feeling bad during the last few months of pregnancy with Isaac.  I was in no hurry for him to come.  This time around is a different story.  I've been pretty achy and tired lately.  It's frustrating to feel limited physically and I'm getting rather eager to have my normal body back!  

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, I love this room! The color of the couches with the color on your walls makes it seem so light and refreshing! I would just lay on the couch too! (Even not pregnant.)

    ReplyDelete