Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013


Happy St. Patrick's Day!  My iphone is always so full of pictures, that sometimes when I go to take another one it tells me it is too full and can't take anymore.  That's what happened this morning so this is a not so great shot of the boys with their "Leprechaun Gold."  When I was a kid, we wore green on St. Patricks Day.  That's it.  But last year Isaac came home from school singing some song about "Have you Seen the Leprechaun" and talking about traps and gold and everything else.  I thought it would be fun to do a little something, so the night before I snuck into his room and made a little mess with some of his toys & stuffed animals and left him a treat.  He seemed a bit disturbed, yet also fascinated, by these "leprechauns" that had snuck into his room and talked about it for weeks afterwards.  Sure enough as the holiday crept up again this year Isaac started talking about those sneaky leprechauns that came into his room.  How could I disappoint?

No comments:

Post a Comment