Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013


To go along with "Benny the Bear" visiting our home, Isaac also got to be Star of the Week at school.  We filled out a questionnaire about his favorite things and made a photo collage to hang on the wall in his classroom.  Here are his answers to the questions:

My favorite color is:  Blue
My favorite book is:  The Body Atlas (He checked this out from the library and is totally fascinated by it!)
My favorite movie is:  Goonies
My favorite sport is:  Karate
My favorite food is:  Salad w/ lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, and yellow bell peppers
My favorite school subject is:  Building w/ Legos (They do this as one of their play centers.)
When I grow up I want to be:  A race car driver that drives the world's fastest race car.  And work in a robot store.
I'll bet you didn't know that:  I'm very good at keeping secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment