Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6, 2013


Tonight Charlie returned from his very long trip to Chicago.  We are all happy to have him back!  Sometimes when he is gone on a long trip Isaac & I like to hang up the "Welcome Home" banner for him, even though I think Isaac is more excited about it than anyone else.  When we picked Charlie up at the airport Isaac told him "When we get home you have to close your eyes until I tell you to open them."  Charlie did a good job acting surprised.  He brought the boys flashing green St. Patrick's rings, though Luke's fits better as a bracelet.  

1 comment:

  1. We arrived in Chicago the day Charlie returned! How fun that you got to see Mikael! I'm glad she was able to come out and visit you and I can only imagine how much she loved being in a big city!

    ReplyDelete