Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 21, 2013


I rarely use the drive-thru car wash because it doesn't work very well and for only a few dollars more I can get a nice hand wash.  But today I decided to go for it after filling up with gas.  Once a few years ago I let Isaac sit up in the front seat during the wash and he loved it.  I thought Luke might like it too.  As we were waiting he was really excited watching the cars in front of us.  And then once we pulled inside and the machine started up he quickly changed his mind about the car wash.  


Poor thing!  I don't know if it was the noise or the water being sprayed all over the windows, but he was terrified. 


I scooped him up into my lap (I look really lovely because this was pre-gym and shower) and he calmed down, but was still pretty nervous about the whole thing.  No more drive-thru washes for awhile!  

No comments:

Post a Comment