Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 21, 2013


This is slightly embarrassing.  During our layover in Dallas I was taking Isaac & Luke on a walk around the terminal attempting to keep them entertained, when I spotted a familiar face.  It only took me a few seconds to identify her as Kacie B. from The Bachelor.  She was in the middle of a face time call on her iphone with some boy that she was being very flirtatious with.  She was standing in an empty area right next to some parked airport vehicles (you know the type that drive handicapped passengers around the terminal) that the boys were very interested in climbing all over.  So while they were pretending to drive I was busy texting my friend Mikael to let her know all about my celebrity sighting. Mikael encouraged me to ask for a picture so that I could text it to her, reminding me that I'd never see this girl again anyway.  So once Kacie hung up with her boy, I got brave and outed myself as paparazzi.  I still feel a little silly, but it's not every day you spot a reality TV star, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment