Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 11, 2013


When I came home from the gym this morning I discovered that Charlie had taken the front off of Luke's crib.  Um... no.  I am not in agreement with this.  We have been having trouble getting Luke to go to bed at night and Charlie thought this might help.  I don't like the idea at all, but we will give it a try.  Today he had no nap so he was exhausted and actually went to sleep pretty quickly tonight.  But he has already fallen out once, so we will have to at least put up a bed rail. 


I had to take Cracker to the vet this afternoon to get his rabies vaccine.  I am skeptical of vaccines in general, but since this one is required by law (and in order to get his nails trimmed at Petsmart) I went ahead and took him in.  Cracker was a nervous wreck.  Isaac really wanted to come too so that he could see the other pets and also watch what they would do to Cracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment