Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20, 2013


Our house has seen more than it's fair share of barf in the last few weeks.  We all took a turn with the stomach flu, Isaac has had his coughing spells, and now I am sick AGAIN!  Isaac was up again last night coughing and "scared of the dark."  After spending an hour in his room helping him calm down my stomach started feeling really upset.  I spent the next few hours running to the bathroom instead of sleeping.  I still was feeling terrible this morning, but I drove Isaac to school and took both boys to their therapy appointments.  The rest of the day I mostly laid on the couch when I could.  This was the scene around dinner time tonight.  The boys watching trash trucks on youtube and eating snacks while I laid on the floor feeling miserable.  Let's hope we all get some sleep tonight and that tomorrow will be a better day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment