Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013


This morning I decided to go run in Shady Canyon.  I hadn't run this trail in years (like since before I was even pregnant with Luke), and I'm not sure I'd ever run it with a stroller before.  But I went walking here a few weeks ago with a friend and was reminded what a nice trail it is, so I thought I'd give it a try.  It was tough!  The first half mile is a giant hill.  Ugh.  The whole trail is hilly, but it does make the run more fun and interesting.  It's that big hill at the beginning (and going back you get one almost as steep and long on the other side) that's the killer.  I think maybe I'll wait for a Saturday with no stroller before I attempt it again.  This photo is from the top of the hill on the way back, looking down towards the parking lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment