Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5, 2013


Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I wish I had a picture of a yummy Mexican feast to post, but I don't.  We actually had to turn down two dinner invitations because of the sickies.  So instead I just have a photo of Luke passed out in his rocking chair.  He has been fighting bed time lately.  I'm back to sitting in the hall again waiting for him to fall asleep and it's kind of miserable.  I hate that I'm being manipulated by a one year old but I don't really know what to do with him.  He's staying awake past 10:00 some nights so I've started skipping naps a few days a week so he'll be tired for bed.  (I think I actually just need to move his naps up earlier in the day, but it is hard to do with our schedule.)  Anyway, today was a no nap day and at 5:30 when I called everyone for dinner this is how I found Luke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment