Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16, 2013


Charlie has been taking the boys to the pool every evening when he gets home from work.  They love going with him and I love it because it gives me a little quiet time to get dinner ready, clean up the house, or run an errand.  This evening I needed to go to Trader Joe's but it was probably a mistake to go while hungry.  I often buy TJ's pita chips (they are actually Stacy's but private labeled for TJ's) and I've always been tempted to try the cinnamon and sugar ones.  I ate about half the bag while driving home.  Not that they were that fantastic, but mostly because I was hungry.  They reminded me of the deep friend tortillas sprinkled with cinnamon & sugar that were always served at The Whole Enchilada (my family's favorite restaurant while growing up) after a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment