Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5, 2013


Today we drove to American Fork and spent the day visiting with my family.  I really loved getting to spend time with my grandparents.  My parents have moved around a lot since I left home so going back to my Grandma & Grandpa's house is one place that kind of feels like "going home."  I remember the family vacations that we used to take to visit my grandparents in the summers.  And then my family moved to American Fork the summer before my Senior year of high school and I spent a lot of time over at my grandparents house that year before I moved to Provo.  I have so many wonderful memories of both of them.  I wish that I had a whole week to hang out in the garage with Grandpa drinking "pop" from his refrigerator and to sit at the kitchen table playing word games with Grandma, but I was happy just to be able to give them both a big hug and to visit for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment