Friday, November 15, 2013

November 15, 2013

Did you know that in every country but America children are able to enjoy eating a chocolate egg that also includes a fun toy surprise inside?  These eggs are outlawed in the US (possible choking hazard), which is a huge disappointment because my kids love them!  Our friend Sunny in Taiwan sent the boys some eggs earlier this year and they were a huge hit.  When I spotted them in Paris - complete with tiny airplanes from the Disney Planes movie - I knew we had to have them.  I am now wishing that I bought more than just two packages because the boys are going nuts over them.  Luke wants all of the chocolate and Isaac wants all of the airplanes.  


Charlie returned from NYC this evening and pulled out a vest that he had purchased for himself to show me.  Luke insisted that he have a turn to wear it too.  It's more like a giant dress on him but he loved it and ran all around the house with it on.


No comments:

Post a Comment