Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5, 2013



Today is Charlie & my 8 year wedding anniversary.  To celebrate we are going to Paris!  Quite the celebration, right?  Especially since his parents are so nice to stay with our boys.  This is the first time we have ever left them.  I’ve been away for a couple nights when Isaac was younger, and Charlie travels often for work, but we’ve never gone away together and I’ve never left Luke for more than a couple of hours.  I am anxious about leaving my little loves but excited to have the alone time with Charlie.  I snapped this photo with Luke on the way to the airport.  He was excited to ride in Grandma’s car and was happily waving goodbye to me.  But when it was time for me to get out of the car he and I both teared up. 

And now Charlie & I are off.  As much as I’m looking forward to Paris, I’m also really enjoying all of this quiet time on the airplane. 



No comments:

Post a Comment