Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013




As much as my kids can drive me crazy, they also give me some pretty good laughs.  Today I took Isaac with me to the Container Store to get some DVD boxes.  He was fascinated by these "robot" trash cans.  They are the Simple Human ones that have sensors so when you wave your hand near the lid it opens automatically.  He would wait until they both closed and then wave them open again like a magician.  I was cracking up.  

And then tonight he lost his second tooth.  He actually pulled it out himself.  It has been super loose the last couple of days but he wouldn't let me pull it.  I was surprised he did it himself and he said it didn't hurt at all even though he was bleeding a bit from it.  And speaking of the tooth... I had better get to bed so that the tooth fairy can come.  


No comments:

Post a Comment