Friday, September 27, 2013

September 27, 2013


I'm not quite sure what age it is when children are able to eat simple non-messy foods without making a mess.  It is not 6.  At least not for Isaac.  A few Jo-Jos (Trader Joe's Oreos) later and his face looked like this.  He also has a stye under his left eye.  He's never had one before so it's funny it showed up just a few weeks after Luke had one too.  I got a call from the nurse's office at school yesterday saying he'd been sent up three different times by teachers/aids thinking he had pink eye.  


It is always fun to see the papers that Isaac brings home in his back pack.  This one in particular brought a smile to my face.  They are just simple doodles, but Isaac has never been fond of coloring or drawing so I've seen very little original artwork from him.  I thought these ones were cute and funny.


After living here for over six years with ghetto apartment style vertical blinds, we finally switched out the window treatment in the living room.  I'm not sure why it took us so long.  I think you just get used to seeing ugly things in your own home and stop noticing them after awhile.  These curtains are a long over due improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment