Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15, 2013


Saturday is my favorite day to run because it's the one day a week that I can run outdoors without a stroller.  I feel free and fast and always really enjoy my run.  I also do an aerobic/weight lifting class at the gym on Saturday mornings and then I run my 6 miles either before or after class.  My new running shoes have been great and I don't have any pain in my knee anymore.  My pace has improved significantly since I got them.  I'm kind of sad that we won't be running the Woodbridge 10K on the 4th of July this year (we'll be in Utah) because I know I could totally beat my time from last year.  Today was one of my fastest runs ever - 6 miles in 47 minutes, which is a 7:50 pace.  I almost can't believe it! It makes me so happy because I've been really working on improving my running over the last year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment