Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22, 2013


Legos and Star Wars.  Those are Isaac's two greatest loves in life right now.  He talks about Star Wars all day, every day, non stop, all the time.  And when he is not following me around talking my ear off about Luke Skywalker and the Death Star and the AT-ATs and who knows what else, he is usually in his room playing Legos and building ships.  Star Wars ships.  Here he is after the pool with his latest and greatest creation.  I don't remember the name of this particular ship but I'm sure that it could destroy anything and everything with it's missiles.  I think it's great that he loves Legos so much and he is pretty creative with some of the stuff he builds.  Just don't let Luke touch any of it!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your world Carrie - Nathan's two favorite things are also Legos and Star Wars! Your boys are darling and I love reading about the cute things they do and say. You are such a good mom Carrie!

    BTW, I say, where those steal-of-a-deal shoes whenever you want! You are the queen of high end fashion at a great price. :)

    ReplyDelete