Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013


These two boys... sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out.  But sometimes they are so full of joy and cuteness and laughter that I don't know how I could ever live without them.  While we were out running errands today we spotted this crazy car in the parking lot.  It was covered with all kinds of "art" and they both thought it was super cool.


When we were picking out some things for the 4th of July Luke wanted to try on this wacky headband.  Isaac said he looked like a girl.  He kind of does, but I still think he's adorable.


Later this afternoon when Luke was at therapy Isaac and I went to the reptile store to feed turtles.  Isaac always loves seeing Frank, aka Mr. Kipling from the Disney show Jessie.  Isaac doesn't really watch Jessie, though it has come on a few times after another show he was watching so we have actually seen this lizard on TV before.  Isaac has finally accepted the fact that Frank is not for sale.  For weeks he was begging me to have this lizard as a pet.  Um, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment