Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 10, 2013


Everyday after we pick Isaac up at school we walk over to the park that is directly behind the school and let the boys play for awhile.  Today when it was time to leave Isaac ran ahead of us and then collapsed on the grass.  Anytime Isaac lays on the ground Luke sees it as an open invitation for a wrestling match.  So Luke quickly flopped down on top of Isaac and they played a quick game of "squid attack."  I have no idea why Isaac calls it that, but that is his name for wrestling with Luke.


Isaac and Luke both LOVE playing with, climbing in, and laying on all of the decorative pillows from my & Charlie's bed.  Today Isaac took them all down and constructed what he called a "Dachshund Dream House."  His plan is for us to get a mom and a dad dachshund and then they can have puppies and all of them can live together in this big pillow house that he built.  He was pretty serious about all of this and was really annoyed at me later on when I moved the pillows.  I don't know where he comes up with these ideas but I love getting glimpses of his creative mind.


Tonight before bed Luke & Isaac were having light saber fights and wanted Charlie to join in.  This picture is hilarious to me.  Laziest light saber fight ever!  Don't get me wrong, this is something that I could totally see myself doing too, but it gave me a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment