Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013


My friend Mary finally had her baby a few days ago.  This morning at school drop-off her husband asked if I could pick up Chris since Mary was being discharged from the hospital and it might take awhile.  No problem.  Chris came with us to pick up Luke from ICEC.  He and Isaac found some hand puppets, and what started out as a friendly little puppet conversation soon turned into two boys wrestling on the floor while their hand puppets were trying to bite each other's heads off!  I had to put a quick stop to that one.

Just as soon as we got to the house Mary text me to say they were on their way home from the hospital.  Chris was SO disappointed because he really wanted to have a play date, so I asked if he could stay and play for awhile anyway.  It actually makes things easier for me when the boys have friends over because then they actually play together instead of fight and follow me around!

No comments:

Post a Comment