Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15, 2013


I bought this Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas CD way back in my BYU days.  I still remember sitting in the Harold B. Lee Library up on the fourth floor in the listening carols across from my roommate Sarah, and using this CD as my background music for study sessions all during the holiday season.  And then year after year I'd pull it out and play it on repeat in my car every Christmas (even when I had my old Corolla and had to use one of those plastic cassette tapes with the wire that connected to my discman, ha!)  Well then a few years ago I misplaced it and was really sad at Christmas time when I couldn't find it.  So this year I did some hunting and finally found it again.  Unfortunately I am now going to have to battle Isaac & Luke for a turn to listen to my CD in the car.  I don't think they're going to give up "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" very easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment