Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013


One of my goals for 2013 was to run 600 miles.  This is not an incredibly high number and every time I told anyone about this goal they were kind of surprised that my mileage was so low.  But for the first 9 months of the year I was also doing spin class twice a week and body works (weights) twice a week, so there were a lot of other workouts besides just running.  Then when school started up in the fall my routine started falling apart and I haven't been spinning hardly at all, but I still do body works.  Anyway, the thing I am most proud of is that I ran consistently all year long.  Other than the year I trained for and ran a marathon I'm sure this is the most miles I've ever run in one year.  Because usually I will run for a few months and then stop for awhile and then pick it back up again.  Having this goal kept me consistent all year long and I loved that.  I want to track my mileage again for 2014 but maybe I should find a better system than the "Notes" app on my phone!  (I kept detailed daily entries, but this is a snapshot of my monthly summary.)  

At Target tonight Isaac spied the toilet plungers and wanted to try one out.  He was having a blast suctioning the floor over and over again and then laughing at himself as he used all of his strength to pull it back off of the floor.  


No comments:

Post a Comment