Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31, 2013


The last day of 2013 has brought the beginning of some pretty big changes for 2014.  First things first, we are selling our home!  I will post more about this later, but today we met with a realtor and signed a contract.  We'll be listing on January 13th.  I have mixed feelings about all of this but at the end of the day I know this is the right thing to do so I might as well try to get excited about it.


I was letting Luke play with my phone in order to keep him busy while we talked with the realtor.  Here's one of the hundred photos he snapped.  That's our realtor, Dale Cheema.  He's supposed to be fantastic, with 29 years working in Woodbridge.  Let's hope he can get us a nice price! 


Charlie & I have done some pretty cool things for New Year's Eve - more so when we were newly married.  But the last few years have been rather low key.  And for several years in a row we've ended up eating Taco Bell for some reason.  Gross.  Tonight I decided to make it Del Taco instead.  Still gross.  But my boys actually love Del Taco.  I think one of Isaac's favorite foods in the whole world is Del Taco tacos.  Anyway, we decided to keep with tradition tonight and head through the drive-thru.  Fancy, I know.  I look really done up too, right?  I finally showered at like 5:00 this evening after staying in my work-out clothes all day, but skipped the hair and make-up part.  I think one of my New Year's Resolutions should be to not eat Del Taco.  It makes me sick every time.


And this is how we rang in the New Year.  Charlie, Cracker, and Lucie (those are her feet) asleep on the couch while I typed up blog posts on my computer.  Here's to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment