Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 20, 2013


I think this is the third week in a row we've met up with Sherri and her kids for swimming on Tuesday afternoon.  I'm so glad because we went for kind of a long stretch where our schedules didn't quite match up and we couldn't get together.  Today we went to their pool over in Quail Hill and Isaac got in the hot tub for the first time ever!  Luke did too, but that wasn't as shocking.  Isaac is very sensitive to heat in any form (bath water, outside temperature, food, etc) and has always refused to go anywhere near a hot tub.  I guess all he needed was a friend to coax him in.  Anyway, afterwards we went over to Sharky's to grab dinner since Sherri's husband was at school tonight.  Sherri & I were shocked that people kept coming to sit in the tables next to us with our five crazy kids!  

When we got home Cracker greeted us at the door as usual, but I quickly noticed that he was limping.  Oh my poor lovey dog!  I have no idea what happened but he was not wanting to put any weight on his front left paw.  The thought did cross my mind of running out to an emergency vet, but I decided to wait until tomorrow and see how he's doing.  After the kids were in bed I felt around his paw a little more and figured the pain was mostly in one toe.  By bedtime he was walking a little better so I am hoping he feels better in the morning.    


No comments:

Post a Comment