Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013


So it was Monday morning and I was not feeling very motivated to get up and go to the gym.  Then Luke woke up feeling a bit warm and had a little runny nose, so I decided we had better stay home.  I got back in bed with my little buddy and we cuddled and played games.  We made tents out of the blankets and hid underneath them and blew around a loose feather that had leaked out of the comforter. This little boy just melts my heart.  He is simply adorable and has the funniest personality.  I can't get enough of him and our little cuddle session this morning pretty much made my day.


And as long as I was taking a morning off, I figured we might as well add in some donuts.  I had bribed Isaac with donuts last week when we took Luke to the dentist, but Isaac ended up being very disobedient that day and we didn't get any donuts.  He was SO disappointed.  So today we got them just for fun.  No bribes attached.  


Our next door neighbor is out of town for a few days and asked me to check in on her cat.  When I went over yesterday the cat was super friendly and seemed happy to see me.  He was purring and meowing and rubbing against my legs.  Today when I walked in the door with my two noisy boys, the cat bolted and hid.  We eventually coaxed him out of his hiding spot, but he still didn't want to get too close.  Isaac & Luke were both really excited to see him though.  


And tonight for FHE I made these peanut butter chocolate chip filled brownie cups, courtesy of Pinterest.  They were yummy but very rich.  

No comments:

Post a Comment