Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28, 2013


This morning we had to go to Toys R Us to pick out a present for an upcoming birthday party.  My boys could spend hours at this store just going up and down the aisles and checking out all of the cool toys.  


On the way home I decided that we needed to get In-N-Out for lunch.  I was seriously having major cravings.  Enough to want to wait in this line.  Isaac & Luke?  Not so much.  Longest 25 minutes ever. I decided I deserved a chocolate shake too.  


And then I spent the rest of the day cuddling with Lukey because he had a fever.  He sat and watched an entire full length movie, which is unheard of.  We watched Rio.  He has watched the beginning with the singing & dancing birds a million times, but he doesn't usually make it past the first 10 minutes.  There is a part later in the movie where a bulldog puts on a welding mask and tries to help the birds by cutting their chain off with a table saw.  Luke didn't react at the time but afterwards he reenacted the scene for me and told me that the mask was a monster and it was scary!  

No comments:

Post a Comment