Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 29, 2013


Isaac and Luke were invited to a birthday party for our friend Daniel.  It was at one of these new trampoline places called Big Air.  It's like the next generation of bounce house places but with trampolines instead.  They have a jousting area, dodge ball, basketball, rock walls, foam pits, etc.  Isaac ran off and went crazy and I stayed with Luke.  He still wasn't feeling that great and I questioned whether I should take him or not, but I didn't want Isaac to have to miss the party.  Luke was by far the youngest jumper.  The other younger siblings just sat in strollers (see kid on right).  Huh?  I have never had a kid that would sit in a stroller for two hours.  Especially when surrounded by trampolines.


Here's a little video of some of the jumping action.

No comments:

Post a Comment