Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7, 2013


This is Luke's therapist Adrianna.  We love her.  She's been working with Luke for about 5 months now and she is awesome.  Luke is always excited to see her and to play with her.  I don't think he has any clue that it's "therapy" because she just plays with him and makes everything fun.  Today they were out in the backyard playing football and she taught Luke how to do a touchdown.  He loved it and ran back and forth across the yard yelling "tuh-dow!" over and over again.

I got a call later this afternoon from Regional Center letting me know that our transfer had been approved and that this would be our last week with Adrianna and CLC.  Obviously I knew that this was coming but it kind of broke my heart because I am sad for Luke to lose Adrianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment