Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10, 2013


The police officer was back at Luke's school today but this time he brought the big SWAT truck.  Luke spotted it the second that we pulled into the parking lot and I believe his exact words were "Oh YEAH! A big truck!  I want that one.  It's awesome."  Some of the other kids were shy around the officers or nervous about being up high in the big truck, but not Luke.  He ran right over and wanted up in the driver's seat.  
 

When he was in the police car earlier this week he kept laying on the horn (like literally laying on it) and loved hearing the loud honk, so he kept doing the same thing in the SWAT truck.  But a few of the little kids would burst into tears every time, so I was trying my best to discourage him.  



Charlie is still in Brazil.  When I asked Isaac what he wanted for dinner tonight he requested little hamburgers (sliders that I make at home) but since I didn't have the ingredients handy we settled for In-N-Out.  Twice in one week.  Luke kept trying to play peek-a-boo with the family on the other side of the glass.  Except he says "peeky boo!" and it really is the cutest thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment