Saturday, October 26, 2013

October 26, 2013



This morning I ran 8 miles.  It was cold and overcast which I love when running.  I looked back on my time from about a year ago and am really excited that I ran 4 minutes (30 seconds/mile) faster than I did last fall. 




Next I drove out to Chino Hills to take my sister Sandy to lunch for her birthday.  We have a fun tradition of taking each other out to eat rather than buying gifts for our birthdays.  We went to Wood Ranch Grill and enjoyed a nice quiet meal together.




Tonight was the stake Trunk or Treat.  We got there just as it was starting and it was already packed.  Seriously, I think it gets more and more crazy every year.  Luke got really scared by a guy in a mask and I couldn’t get him calmed down until we found this little dog.  Luke seriously loves dogs.  I think he was more excited about the dog than his pumpkin bucket full of candy.  And that’s saying a lot because Luke really loves candy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment