Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 31, 2013



I don’t care much for Halloween, so I don’t really know how I got myself into the habit of crafting ridiculous dog costumes for three of the past four Halloweens.  Isaac wanted to be Luke Skywalker and luckily Luke really liked the idea of being Darth Vader.  He likes Star Wars because Isaac likes Star Wars, and he actually really loves wearing masks.  Whenever we go down the toy aisles at Target he always wants to try on all of the superhero masks and look at himself in the camera on my phone.  Anyway, Isaac and I decided that Cracker should be R2D2 and the idea of making his costume seemed simpler than it actually turned out to be.  I was happy with how it turned out, but kinda wish I didn’t have to spend so much time on it. 

Also, I really liked this picture that Isaac drew at school of himself and Cracker in their costumes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment