Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013


Isaac had another day off of school.  It's Columbus day but the district called it a furlough day.  Luke usually goes to his preschool on Mondays but they also had the day off.  I was planning to take them to the beach again since we had so much fun last week, but instead we are stuck home without a car.  Charlie's Audi started acting up while I was driving it to the airport (of course it happened while I was driving, so I feel terrible, but I really don't think I did anything to it).  Anyway, it is in the shop today and he took my car to work.  So change of plans.  I decided it would be a good day to clean and get a lot of stuff done around the house.  Except I forgot to factor in my two little loves who like to have my constant attention.  I didn't get quite as much done as I would have liked.  I tried enlisting their help for awhile but they mostly just chased each other in circles with the brooms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment