Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17, 2013



Pumpkin patch round two!  Tonight was much better.  We met up with our friends Jason & Bridgette and their little guy Hudson.  The boys had a blast running from one activity to the next.  And I was snapping away with my nice camera until I finally looked down and realized that I had left the memory card in the computer at home.  Agh!  Jason took some nice ones for me with his camera so I am waiting for him to send those over.  For now, here are the blurry phone photos of the boys riding ponies.  Luke rode on Coco and Isaac rode the biggest horse Angel.  They both laughed and smiled the whole time and thought it was great fun.  At the end of the ride Angel let out some big guffaws which made both boys laugh hysterically.

No comments:

Post a Comment