Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9, 2013


This morning while Isaac was at school Luke and I met up with my friend Erin and her little guy Dylan at the Spectrum.  She wanted to grab coffee so I got a hot chocolate.  We took the boys to play on the new pirate ship playground.  After my hot chocolate had already cooled off quite a bit Luke noticed that I had a drink and wanted to try some.  And that was the end of my hot chocolate.  He loved it and gulped down all of the rest.  


The boys eventually got bored with the pirate ship so we walked around a bit and ended up at the carousel.  It had probably been about a year since I'd taken Luke on a carousel because last time he went on one he was unimpressed and wanted to get off.  But today he loved it!  As soon as the horses started moving his face lit up and he grinned and giggled the whole time.  So adorable.  Looks like there will be many more carousels in our future.  


No comments:

Post a Comment